So....I'm pretty much dead in the water when it comes to getting a loan for school. I'm still going to look into it...but at this point I'm 100% certain that I'm going to put school off till Next year. One one side of the coin it could be a good thing...as it will give me some time to get myself more financially stable. However...still sucks though. I still plan to go, though.
In other news...I've decided to move forward on a few side projects of my own just to keep myself busy outside of work. Still have some people that I need to talk to in hopes to get them involved. We'll see.
I know this weekend I'm going to play around with some video and some other things and see if I can't kick out something awesome looking. I'll obviously post a link to whatever when it's done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment